New Custom Home III
From start to finish, Gentry Home Builders and the homeowner worked closely together to create a finished project that literally brought tears to the homeowners' eyes upon completion. This rural build features a rear deck which creates curb appeal and entertainment value that all envy once seen, beautiful finishing touches all completed by Gentry Home Builders through consultation with the homeowner, an exterior finish from every angle, a wood burning fireplace in the living room with custom-built shelves on either side that create an exquisite feature that all eyes are drawn to, and an ensuite bathroom with beautiful tile-work throughout.
This eye-catching dream-home is 1,850 square feet of beautiful features and upgrades including:
- Wedi water-proof shower put in place by Reid's qualified installers with 10 mm glass surround and door
- Shingles are a certain style that is made by Landmark with a surpassing
life-timewarranty. This is used on all of Gentry Home Builder's projects.
- We completed the drywall, paint, framing, exterior, insulation, concrete preparation. All of this was done in-house by our qualified staff to keep the cost down.
- Napoleon NZ26
high efficiencywood-burning fireplace that can heat up to 2,000 square feet.
- Vault ceiling with a rake wall full of windows to overlook the country landscape and let in the natural light - a perfect room to enjoy that morning coffee.
- Hardwood is a fabulous smoked (not stained)
HomerwoodHickory, made in the USA installed and supplied by Action Flooring. Homerwoodfloors preserve and reveal all of the trees' natural wood characteristics. Hand-crafted using the entire tree, these natural characteristics may include an array of open and filled knots, original markings, distinctive graining, splits and checks, pith and sap, mineral streaks, colourvariations andembodied cracks. This product really finished the home off and gave it the comfortable feel the homeowner was after.
- Maple-stained railings with custom painted spindles to match the cabinetry done all on site by Gentry Home's in-house staff, as per all our custom homes.
- All closets are built in and MDF custom made on site and painted.
Carpet was used as floor coverings in bedrooms for comfort on cold winter days.
"Gentry Home Builders built our 1,850 square foot house and did a great job. His
Bob & Donna Charette