Gentry Home Builders is an established and well-respected residential construction company, specializing in custom homes, infills, large-scale renovation projects and insurance loss rebuilds throughout Edmonton and surrounding areas since 2002.
We are a busy and growing company, offering full benefits and competitive wages.
We are currently seeking a long-term, full-time Executive Assistant to join us.
The successful candidate will work closely with our management team.
The roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- • Assist Project Managers with proposals including gathering pricing from subtrades.
- • Schedule and participate in team meetings and with clients.
- • Research and present information concerning a variety of aspects in the construction industry.
- • Act as the first point of contact for visitors and callers.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- • Minimum 4 years’ experience in an administrative role in the residential construction industry.
- • Current general knowledge and experience in the home building industry.
- • Working knowledge of BuilderTrend software an asset.
- • Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- • Strong communication and computer skills.
- • Resourceful and flexible.
- • Highly organized and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision;
Gentry Home Builders is an energetic, family-based company whose employees and clients are top priority. If you’re looking for a long-term role with room to grow, come and join our team.